Senior Cloud Developer (Azure) DescriptionJob #: 53605
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
Currently we are looking for an experienced Senior Cloud Developer (Azure) to make our team even stronger.
You'll be working in the global technology team responsible for building and delivering solutions for client on-boarding, off-boarding and maintenance.
You'll also be working and engaging business analysts, developers, testers, and end-users at appropriate stages in the project lifecycle.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is one of the largest investment banks in the world.
- Design and develop Java software (web) components as defined by the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Drive and review technical and architectural design of global solutions, enforcing architectural design guidelines and challenge status quo
- Test unit and integration of components for integration into larger subsystems
- Support the Software Component Manager in resolving high-priority defects and deploying fixes to production systems
- Make sure produced code is secure, stable and operating efficiently
- Work collaboratively and effectively in virtual teams across locations and organizational boundaries
- Investigate and resolve production issues with RTB and global teams to help maintaining a stable production environment; remain cool and effective in a crisis
- Strong development skills, including expertise in developing and deploying enterprise distributed solutions on hybrid infrastructures
- Experience in Cloud adoption, migration and deployment on Microsoft Azure
- Excellent hands on / programming skills on Hadoop and related Hadoop ecosystem components – HDFS, Hue, Hive, Impala, BI tools ( MicroStrategy and/or Power BI )
- Spark is must
- Exposure to workflow tools and UI technologies like REACT, Angular, HTML5,CSS3 is desirable
- Proficient skills with tools like: InteliJ IDEA, JIRA, Git, Maven, Gradle, Teamcity, etc
- Knowledge and experience of financial industry, Reference data management, KYC/Client onboarding
- Strong communication skills, to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience working closely with your business partners to elicit initial requirements and then iteratively refine these to remove any ambiguity (you feel comfortable picking up any tasks required to deliver a feature as you have developed a well-rounded skill set through your involvement in all aspects of software delivery)
Nice to have
- Experience in working with TDD , CI / CD and design patterns, pipelines/tools. Knowledge of the DevOps
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted