Senior IT Infrastructure Support Engineer DescriptionJob #: 51426
Currently we are looking for an experienced Senior IT Infrastructure Support Engineer to join our team in Wroclaw.
You will collaborate directly with delivery teams to get insight into the components they deliver and maintain working distributed environments.
In this role you will be responsible mainly for environment configuration management and support as well as ensuring high software quality throughout the whole SDLC by communicating effectively with other development team members, project members, managers and end users.
You will use skills and a range tools to help make our deployment & delivery process fast, reliable and automated.
The support team enables development teams to deliver business functionality into digital platforms.
We are global team with presence in several locations working on daily basis with engineers from many teams which are using our solutions.
- Expertise in Linux OS
- Experience in some scripting languages
- Knowledge in IP networking
- Knowledge of troubleshooting Java applications
- Knowledge of application and web servers (NGINX, Apache, Tomcat)
- Knowledge of virtualization (Docker, K8S)
- Knowledge about cloud computing and managing cloud environments (Azure preferred)
- Knowledge about fundamentals of CI/CD
- Nice to have an experience in application support role
- Focused on quality and details
- An excellent communicator
- Aware of on-going technology trends
- Ready for multitasking
- A team player
- Fluent in English
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- English language classes
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted