Senior Data Quality Engineer DescriptionJob #: 51327
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
- Assist on the data generation side, and adding a framework to make that work more of a process, less hunt-and-peck
- Create and execute test plans
- Develop scripts, entrance criteria, exit criteria, etc
- Perform Load and Stress testing
- Have some formal QA methodologies in mind; understand data structures, SQL, and automation testing (using Java or Python)
- Experience in automated testing 3+ years
- Strong experience with SQL
- Strong experience with test automation using either Java or Python
- Experience with testing data quality
- Good understanding of testing theory
- Good experience working in Agile setup
- Be interested in data analytics and data science
- Familiarity with AWS is a great plus
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Unlimited access to Linkedin learning solutions
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule
About the ProjectHuge Healthcare Information Provider is looking for EPAM assistance in building robust Data ingestion and processing platform.
The target platform is responsible for data landing, standardization, normalization, and data availability for down-streaming processing.
For existing implementation, Cloudera cluster is used to run MR jobs orchestrated by Oozie. Jobs are written on Java. New platform should be operated on AWS native services and the following services might be used: S3, EventBridge, EMR, Lambdas.