Senior Java Software Engineer DescriptionJob #: 51077
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
- Design, develop, and release new features
- Support existing functionality
- Perform effective code review process
- Communication with customer for requirements analysis, sprint planning, estimations, retrospectives
- 3+ years of experience in Java and related technologies
- Experience in project setup (from scratch)
- Experience in leading teams
- Good knowledge and understanding of SDLC
- Fundamental knowledge of Java Core and main popular technologies like Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Git, Maven, Kafka, Cassandra
- Understanding of the role of Team Leader in the framework of a Software Development process. Good understanding of project and requirement documentation
- Being able to support planning process, organize development process and perform high-quality delivery according to the expected scheduling
- Good communication skills (with speaking English at level B2 or higher)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Unlimited access to Linkedin learning solutions
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule
About the ProjectOur customer is huge fortune top3 healthcare vendor partnered with EPAM to accelerate their digital transformation.
One of the programs we started working together on is Cloud transformation and Cloud migration. We are looking for experienced developers passioned in big data and cloud technologies to join our team of professionals.