Solution Architect (Microsoft Dynamics CRM) DescriptionJob #: 50816
We’re looking for a Solution Architect (Microsoft Dynamics CRM) that can perform a control and an audit functions on the project.
Our client is an international Insurance Group established in 2004. The Group’s strategic aim is to establish a highly integrated insurance union in order to expand insurance and reinsurance cooperation. This enables them to provide each company’s clients with reliable financial protection of their interests.
This position is a part of the new innovative program EPAM Anywhere, which gives an opportunity to work remotely in multidisciplinary teams on global projects that define the future – of technology, collaboration and learning. Join us and take the best of two worlds: full-time employment and remote work.
- Architecture audit
- Design of target architecture of the integration to support business tasks and processed
- Monitoring and Control of information system development and it's correspondence to the target architecture
- Consulting for architectural solutions
- Code review and architecture review of development team
- 5+ years' experience in developing Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Has an experience in MS Dynamics CRM deployment in architect role with at least 2 successfully deployed projects with more than 500 active users
- 3+ years' experience in .Net software development
- 3+ years' of Solution Architecture experience
- Experience in Different SDLCs - Scrum, RUP, SAFe, etc
- Experience in TFS usage
- Higher technical education
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are)
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 36,700+ industry’s top professionals