We are looking for a motivated Digital Project Manager in Shanghai to be a part of growing team.
• Value the individuals – We encourage and motivate people to grow. We perceive our people as a source of our success.
• Strive for excellence – We strive for the highest standards of excellence and continuously learn. We take pride in our engineering and accomplishments.
• Act as a team – We treat one another with respect and encourage the best ideas to come from anywhere within the organization. We value our diversity.
• Focus on Customers – We build long term customer relationships, as we strive to always understand our customers' business and needs.
• Act with integrity – We operate legally, honestly and ethically. We take responsibility for our actions.
Digital Project Managers are integral part of our consulting team as they drive a collaborative and relationship-based approach. Digital project managers bring their expertise in project management, apply consulting mindset and proactive communication skills to remove barriers and helps our internal teams and customers not only to efficiently deliver programs but also keeping it aligned to vision. They drive programs by creating detailed plans, managing and tracking the delivery with optimum results.
- Define project schedules, manage activities, determine team priorities ed projecand drives the resolution of issues and defects; ensure assignts projects are completed on time, and up to client’s expectations
- Identify project risks, develop risk mitigation plans and communicate project risks to client and senior management
- Analyze application requirements provided by client in order to understand the application vision to support the project team for a functional perspective
- Participate in overall project design, manage product life cycle processes and procedures to ensure project meets financial, business and schedule goals and on time
- Work with cross discipline teams of design strategists, user researchers, UX and visual designers, business analysts, and engineers to explain requirements and make sure they are implemented to meet client’s expectation, complete functional reviews of the product / application
- Work with internal EPAM team members and client stakeholders interpreting requirements, supervising development process, ensuring work and quality are up to client’s expectation and reviewing final deliverables
- Ensure all product deliverables are satisfied with client (architecture, design documents, test cases, etc.)
- Perform technical / functional review and analysis, prepare internal and external documentation, and work closely with client to drive project results
- Communicate proactively and effectively, keeping track of schedule and dependencies, taking proactive measures and working collaboratively to mitigate risks and helping team overcome roadblocks
- Work closely with EPAM account managers and client partners to build holistic view of engagement and provide required details on status, performance and financials
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or related subject, Master’s degree or overseas education background is preferred
- At least 4 years of project management experience
- Solid knowledge about Software Development Lifecycle and Software Engineering Process, project management standards and practices
- Hands on experience in delivering product/project in Agile Environment (Scrum is preferable)
- Able to perform project manager's activities during Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring and Closing project phases as well as practice several Software Development Methodologies
- Experience in managing complex digital solutions and UX research and design LED programs
- Able to organize and manage a project team, identify, analyze and properly respond to project risks
- Knowledge and ability to develop and maintain project artefacts
- Able to plan, estimate and control project costs
- Recognize and conduct strategic plan to solve significant escalations and mitigate critical risks
- Able to lead and engage people in a conversation, moderate small and large meetings
- Ability to conduct public speaking within large groups, solid skills in preparing slide decks and visual materials
- Able to identify stakeholders’ interests, priorities and expectations in the requirements
- Communicate to stakeholders, execute and manage changes in the stakeholder management plan
- Upper-Intermediate (CEFR B2) or higher level of verbal and written English
- Native Mandarin speaking is a must
Nice to have
- CSM/PSM or PMP certification is a plus
- Experience in automotive industry
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- International projects
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, and forums to explore beyond work passion (CSR, photography, painting, sports, etc.)
- Free English classes
- Online training course library, mentoring, career development and potential partial grant of certification
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Flexible working schedule
- Compensation for sick leave and paid time off
- Tech talks and hackathons
- Referral bonuses