Currently we are looking for a Senior Automation Test Engineer for our Wroclaw office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM Systems recruits exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work and are perfectionists in what they do. We believe that every one of our employees makes a difference and contributes to the synergy that moves us ahead in achieving our goals.
We are seeking an Automation Tester with very good communication skills and good knowledge of English. The candidate will be able to maintain contact with the customer and with the development team, read technical documentation and provide feedback to the team on a daily basis.
- Work with requirements
- Develop and maintain business processes and different workflows
- Help with testing automation of existing solutions and new ones
- Prepare documentation
- 3+ years in a related field including technical experience in software testing and quality assurance
- Automated testing skills (preferably Selenium WebDriver)
- Experience in full testing lifecycle from unit testing to user acceptance testing
- Ability to work autonomously without tight supervision: structure the work, estimate tasks, meet the commitments
- Good written and spoken English
- Team player
- Willing to learn
Nice to have
- Experience in Jira
- UNIX/Linux user experience
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted