Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our client is a global industrial company with interests in building materials and related investment businesses. Together with the group of related companies it represents a rich history of delivering roofing and waterproofing excellence to customers and brings together some of the biggest and most trusted names in the industry.
The project we are currently working on is aimed for ongoing support and maintenance of company’s services. The high-level service delivery process will include the following: Service Hours support (9 am – 5 pm UK time, Monday to Friday); Request acceptance and basic Infrastructure monitoring. All incoming requests will be managed in a single issue tracking tool.
As part of the Service Transition, client and service sides cooperate on creating Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and runbooks for the support service. This document covers contact channels, process flows, escalation matrix, issue prioritization rules, roles, and responsibilities.
- Resolve Hybris-related incidents and service requests
- Provide root cause analysis for the critical incidents
- Provide routine and ad-hoc patching, such as firmware, operating system and security updates
- Support release and deployment
- Accept and resolve incidents, service and change requests related to the GCP infrastructure
- Cover Monitoring and Availability Management
- Participate in Configuration Management
- Participate in Identity and Access Management
- Control archival and retrieval processes
- Support audit trail and logging
- Support backup and retention
- Continuously ensure of DDOS protection
- 2+ years of project experience in systems engineering
- Expertise in Hybris platform
- Deployment, configuration and administration of common application stacks: Drupal, Sitecore
- Confident knowledge and hands-on experience in Microsoft Azure services
- Google Cloud Platform experience would be a big plus
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate or higher English level (B1+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule