Senior .NET Developer DescriptionJob #: 43091
Currently we are looking for a Senior .NET Developer for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
We offer you to join a high-skilled team building a flagman solution for a globally-known company operating in the automotive domain and develop software, which will be used in millions of cars all over the world.
As a Senior .NET Developer, you will be developing the product intended for calibration, diagnostics and validation of automotive electronic systems. What is more, this solution is used for development and testing, validation and calibration of automobile electronic control units, allowing to perform these actions in a car itself as well as at test stands and virtual PC simulators.
You will be working on the solution’s part responsible for creation of experiments and their top-notch execution focusing on usability and productivity of the tool.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our client is a European company providing innovative embedded solutions for the automotive industry and paying special attention to their products performance, security and reliability.
- Develop new functionality
- Create and support automation and unit tests
- Communicate with the customer’s representatives to gather and clarify the requirements
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team and across the business
- Conduct code reviews
- Strong .NET production expertise
- Good command of English (Intermediate+ level and higher)
- Experience in multithreading
- Experience in unit and automation testing
- C#, MVVM knowledge
- Experience working using Scrum methodology
- Readiness to work as a desktop developer
- Possibility to go on business trips to Europe
Nice to have
- C/C++ knowledge
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule