Test Automation Solutions Architect
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Design large-scale solutions with deep technical details
- Closely work with business in identifying project requirements
- Perform architecture review/audit
- Establish project necessities and goals to "go-live" solution
- Participate in the full cycle of pre-sale activities
- Provide RFP processing
- Directly communicate with customers during solution architecture design or implementation activities
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry trends and best practices
- Minimum 12 to 16 years in Software Testing
- 5+ years of experience in solution architecture design
- Solid experience in IT with main part in Automated Testing
- Advanced level in at least 1 business domain
- Experience in setting up test automation strategy for different domains and projects (T&M and Fixed-Price)
- Expert level of knowledge in Test Automation (frameworks, tools, approaches)
- Strong knowledge of at least 2 programming languages (including 1 scripting language). Preferred ones are: Java, C# .NET, JS
- Strong knowledge of architecture and ability to suggest different automation solutions based on architecture specifics
- Understanding of basics of enterprise and business architecture
- Solid background in design and implementation of external services integrations (using REST/SOAP, microservices, ESB, SOA)
- Experience with multiple full lifecycle software development processes, approaches and methods (Scrum & RUP)
- Deep expertise in web application/web services architectures, relational and non-relational data storage specifics, cross-cutting concerns (security, monitoring, caching, etc.)
- Proactive approach and leadership in architecture engagement
- Experience in customer site assignments
- API testing
- Provide RFP processing
- Solution Architecture design
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.