Technical Delivery Manager - Java/.Net
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Coordinate the preparation of customer proposals and statements of work
- Participate in new Business Development
- Deliver customer projects successfully
- Manage customer expectations and relationship
- Ensure that projects are delivered in line with EPAM process and methodologies
- Address Customer issues during an engagement in cooperation with the Account Manager
- Make sure that the customer executes their responsibilities on the engagements
- Identify and Manage engagement risks and flag major issues early
- Participate in overall project management, time estimation, and resource scheduling
- Prepare engagement revenue and resource forecasts
- Prepare engagement timesheets and billing information
- Prepare weekly/monthly engagement reports
- Prepare estimations on time frames, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully Implement projects; develop the project plan incorporating all project variables
- Establish criteria concerning deliverability, performance, maintenance, design and costs
- Assist in analyzing client processes through needs analysis and recommending new business models, workflows, or innovative solutions"
- Minimum experience required is 8-12 years in software industry.
- Hands on Coding
- Should have strong experience of HLD & LLD
- Strong understanding of software development; Java/.Net background is a must
- Excellent communication, presentation, and planning skills
- Exceptional organizational, leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Very Good experience in Solution Architecture/ Technical architecture , CI/ CD and ENG/ Coding best practices (along with tools used in the projects)
- Hands on experience in Solutioning, designing
- Strong experience of executing projects in Agile Methodology
- Should have experience in Team Management
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.