Strategy/Data Governance Architect
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Endorse global data governance strategies, including Data Privacy across Organization
- Oversee the delivery of enterprise-wide data governance/Privacy projects and services and provide guidance on best practices
- Oversee that policies and processes related to data governance initiatives like data quality, access management etc. are communicated and enforced throughout the organization.
- Ensure roles and responsibilities at the strategic & operational levels are clearly defined.
- Act as deciding authority for various governance templates, SLAs and benchmarks on various policies, as well as on decisions regarding whether governance tools should be considered
- Understand and implement data governance & data privacy strategies.
- Assess, design and implement improvements in policies and processes related to communication/ coordination of data governance initiatives like data quality, access management etc.
- Establish and maintain clearly defined data roles and responsibilities at the strategic & operational levels with focus on decision making and issue resolution responsibilities.
- Oversee and collaborate on defining and designing various governance templates, SLAs and benchmarks on policies including communications, data exchanges, retention, escalation timelines, quality etc.
- Oversee the formulation of relevant policies acro"
- 16-20 years of experience with at least 6-8 years working in Data Governance Programs
- Should have been part of at least 1 end-to-end Data Governance Program implementation
- Should have led a Data Quality programs and should have implemented a Meta data/Catalog tool
- Should have experience with Reference data programs
- Experience in Travel & Hospitality domain is preferred.
- Data catalog
- Dama Framework
- Data Skewing
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.