Solution Architect - Tibco EBX
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Responsible for the development of master data rules, procedures, and governance.
- Apply data governance for master data through data coordination and integration to ensure efficient processes and consistent data flows to business and stakeholders.
- Implement and configure the data model within MDM, as per the logical models defined by analysts & data governance teams.
- Drive and implement data conversion and initial load of data in MDM as per data governance team's profiling strategy.
- Guide the design and implementation of features, services and prototypes.
- Share knowledge and expertise with team members.
- Minimum 12 to 15 years of experience is required.
- Should be an Architect level EBX resource with Spring Batch experience.
- Should have a solid understanding of data integration, data management, and data governance concepts.
- Should be able to quickly understand existing architecture and workflows and should be able to lead teams for multiple platforms.
- Experience in implementing data conversion and initial load of data in MDM as per data governance team's profiling strategy.
- Experience in guiding the design and implementation of features, services, and prototypes.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience in building MDM capability to support company-wide digital transformation.
- TIBCO EBX
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.