Solution Architect- Java, Angular & Microservices
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Design, architect, and build solutions for product modernization towards Microservices architecture and migration to Azure Cloud.
- Create and refine best practices, coding standards, and documentation, and share knowledge across the team.
- Research new technologies or methodologies that can improve the architecture, user experience, or development process.
- Translate product requirements and technical designs into a well-engineered solution build.
- Implement PoC to prove/research feasibility of technical solution.
- Regularly collaborate with other developers, QA, product owners on key architecture decisions to complete projects.
- Provide technical leadership, ensuring engineers understand our strategy and vision.
- Work with other Architects on customer-side to drive individual delivery streams and overall program-level solution architecture.
- Specify technical solutions in clear and concise written documentation.
- Participate in Scrum Ceremonies.
- Participate in/lead regular code reviews, often in a mentorship role with other engineers to maintain high development standards.
- Collaborate with team members on key architecture decisions.
- Interface with team members to troubleshoot, debug, and fix issues in production and non-production environments.
- Engage and mentor other members of the team.
- A minimum of 10-17 years of experience in Java development.
- Must have worked on real-life microservices projects. The ideal candidate should have experience in defining/selecting a tech stack for an organization.
- Must be knowledgeable in at least one cloud provider’s tech stack – AWS/Azure/Google.
- Must have played roles like senior designer or architect in previous assignments.
- Java/Spring ecosystem work experience is preferable.
- Must have event-driven architectural experience.
- Must be familiar with common concerns of a microservice architecture such as service discovery, API gateway, LMT, security, etc.
- Should be able to design the microservices framework which serves the purpose of implementation of microservices in all the Facets of HIQ by addressing the areas of Authentication/Authorization, Service Discovery, Performance, etc.
- Should be able to carry out POCs along with the technology suggestions with a list of Pros and Cons followed by reviews before going for implementation.
- Should be hands-on using Java, Spring, Spring Cloud as part of the microservices implementations.
- Experience in the Financial domain is preferred.
- Java 8/13
- Angular 14
- Spring Boot
- REST API
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.