Solution Architect - Big Data
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Design data analytics solutions by utilising the big data technology stack
- Create and present solution architecture documents with deep technical details
- Work closely with business in identifying solution requirements and key case-studies/scenarios for future solutions
- Conduct solution architecture review/audit, calculate and present ROI
- Lead implementation of the solutions from establishing project requirements and goals to solution "go-live"
- Participate in the full cycle of pre-sale activities: direct communications with customers, RFP processing, the development of proposals for implementation and design of the solution, presentation for proposed solution architecture to the customer and participate in technical meetings with customer representatives
- Create and follow personal education plan in the technology stack and solution architecture
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry trends and best practices
- Get involved in engaging new clients to further drive EPAM business in the big data space
- Should have minimum experience of 12 to 18 yrs
- Strong ‘hands-on’ experience as a Big Data Architect with a solid design/development background with Java, Scala, or Python
- Experience delivering data analytics projects and architecture guidelines
- Experience in big data solutions on premises and on the cloud (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud)
- Production project experience in at least one of the big data technologies
- Batch processing: Hadoop and MapReduce/Spark/Hive
- NoSQL databases: Cassandra/HBase/Accumulo/Kudu
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology, Scrum in particular
- Experience in direct customer communications and pre-selling business-consulting engagements to clients within large enterprise environments
- Experience working within a consulting business and pre-sales experience would be highly attractive
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.