Senior Stibo Developer
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,600 employees and customers in more than 45 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum one of the top 20 Fastest-Growing organisations.
- Ability to bring new solutions and work out new architectural designs/solutions. Mentor and direct the project team through all phases of the project;
- Development/adjustment of the functions and features that are not available out of the box – to fulfill the business requirements;
- Supplier MD processes (to understand, with the support of the Business Analitycs, how to transform business requirements into technical setup);
- Competency and experience that will allow customer team members to learn and understand the setup of the STIBO platform (as it is already quite highly customized/different from the default setup);
- Work in a shared environment (with core STIBO layer, shared layer, and own_name_space/product development layer);
- STIBO certification is an added advantage.
- Min 5 to 8 years experience in technical development, configuration, and custom development of Stibo STEP modules
- Should have a good understanding of Product and Customer MDM;
- Should have driven a few Stibo PIM End-To-End implementations and strong exposure to STEP Data model, workflows and STEP configurations;
- Knowledge of the STIBO solution (tool functions and features available “out of the box”);
- Knowledge of the workflows design/setup/variants creation;
- Knowledge of the STIBO monitoring/reporting functions;
- Strong understanding of PIM architecture, and design. The MDM/PIM best practices and development."
- STIBO PIM
- STIBO Step
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.