Senior Java Developer with Microservices, OAuth 2.0
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,600 employees and customers in more than 45 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing
- Understand the business requirement defined by the Product Analyst and help generate the corresponding User Stories.
- Design and develop appropriate technical solutions to implement the user stories with associated unit tests. Follow the team agile development process. Document progress the tracking tool.
- Participate actively in meetings with the team: daily stand up, bi-weekly sprint review with stakeholders, sprint planning and user stories kick off.
- Be ready to demonstrate implemented solutions via demos/ technical presentations.
- Proactively identify dependencies, technical risks and communicate to the development team.
- Investigate and fix bugs reported by testers on the various features.
- Work on production issues as required.
- Minimum experience of 5-8 years in Java development.
- Experience in OAuth 2.0.
- Hands-on experience in Microservices.
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies, design patterns and principles.
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge of collaboration tools like Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Energy & Resources domain is preferred.
nice to have
- OAuth 2.0
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.