Senior Java Developer with Microservices
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Develop efficient, maintainable, and robust Java-based microservices.
- Create designs and rough estimates, and implement features based on product requirements.
- Design and implement object models for our Java server, exposed via REST API.
- Maintain and integrate with existing applications by implementing new features and fixing defects.
- Collaborate with peers on designs, code reviews, testing, and UX/interactive designs.
- Produce unit and end-to-end tests to improve code quality and maximize code coverage for new and existing features.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of experience as a Java Developer working on production projects.
- Strong Java programming experience, with knowledge of web services API development.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient experience with object-oriented analysis and design.
- Proficient experience with an object-oriented programming language and associated techniques.
- Strong understanding of Java Frameworks.
nice to have
- IAM knowledge
- Webservices Knowledge
- Java 8
- REST API
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.