Senior Java developer with AWS, DS Algo
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Collaborate with product owners and architects on making design decisions
- Develop end user application with high scalability and high throughput
- Provide technical and design guidance and create standards
- Improve, optimize and identify opportunities for improved software development processes
- Expertise in designing enterprise applications
- Should have min 5 to 8 years of experience in software industry.
- Must have experience on Java8, Data structures, Algorithms, Spring Boot, Microservices, Rest API, Design Pattern, Problem Solving & Knowledge on any cloud.
- Strong knowledge of Data structures and Algorithms - Stacks, Queues, Linked list, Trees, Searching, Sorting, String manipulation, Greedy Algorithms.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking
- Independent and strong ownership of business problems and technical solutions
- Strong Communication and inter-personal skills
- Mastery on algorithms and data structures
- Strong experience with AWS (S3, Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway etc.)
- Experience with open source (Apache Projects, Spring, Maven etc.)
- Deep understanding of Kafka and streaming
- Experience with automated testing (TDD, Mocking, Unit/Functional/Integration)
- Expert knowledge of the Java language, platform, ecosystem and underlying concepts and constructs
- Hands on with engineering excellence, CI/CD tools and practices
- Knowledge of common design patterns and design principles
- Good knowledge and experience with security constructs – OpenID, OAuth2.0, TLS, OWASP
- Should be willing to learn and work on Kotlin.
nice to have
- DS Algo
- Rest API, Design Pattern
- Junit, Docker, Kubernetes
- Databricks Problem Solving
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.