Senior Full Stack Developer (React.JS, Node.JS, AWS)
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Implementing designs and requirements into a shippable product, ensuring quality and performance standards are met.
- Managing and self-organizing to accomplish your own work effectively and efficiently.
- Participating in sprint planning and estimation, breaking down user stories into manageable tasks as needed.
- Applying design and coding best practices to develop high-quality components and solutions.
- Performing unit, integration, and performance testing to ensure the stability and reliability of our web applications.
- Participating in peer-level code reviews, providing constructive feedback and learning from the insights of others.
- Proactively identifying issues and collaborating with the team to develop effective solutions.
- Following and promoting best practices within the team and organization.
- Minimum experience required is 5 to 8 years.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop, maintain, and improve the software applications
- Develop responsive web applications using React/TypeScript and GraphQL
- Build and maintain the backend using NodeJs and GraphQL
- Deploy applications on AWS using EKS, Docker, S3, API GW, ALB, SNS, SQS, Route53, Cloudfront, Dynamo, RDS, and Redis
- Write unit and integration tests using RTL/Jest and API testing tools like Postman
- Collaborate with designers to implement user interface designs using Figma
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews, and other collaborative activities to ensure high-quality code and architecture
- Use project management tools like ADO and Github to manage project tasks and track progress
- Continuously improve the software development process by identifying areas for improvement, proposing solutions, and implementing changes
- SQL D3
- Highcharts experience
- Okta IDP (SAML, JWT)
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.