Senior Engineer Automation Testing Python
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Strong experience in selenium Automation using Python.
- Experience in software testing or development with good understanding of testing, coding and debugging procedures
- Strong experience in BDD Framework like Pytest
- Experience working with SOAP and REST service and understanding of SOA architecture
- Knowledge of various software testing techniques and methods, as well as experience applying them;
- Experience maintaining test documentation (check-lists, test cases, etc.);
- Experience with SFTP and shell scripts;
- Experience with Oracle database and strong SQL knowledge;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Strong troubleshooting skills;
- Ability to design formal test cases for testing, based on requirements;
- Understanding of the Scrum main terms (stand up, retrospective, backlog, iteration, etc.) and principles.
- 5-9 years of software testing experience is required.
- Rest Assured
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.