Senior Engineer - Android
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Should have minimum experience of 4 to 8 years.
- Experienced in developing native Android application. Experienced at Java SDK design functionality, including the full activity lifecycle
- Knowledge in Kotlin, Androidx, Java, Android SDK, Android NDK, Dagger
- Experience with android components. Worked with Google Volley framework, Retrofit for handling webservices
- Proficient in UI design elements dynamic screen building, strong knowledge in almost all view components
- Experienced in the architectural pattern like MVC, MVP and MVVM
- Strong knowledge with database handling with SQLite and has knowledge with Room DB. Worked with Shared Preferences, Google Material design, broadcast receivers, adapter views, Sliding tab layout view.
- Experience in implementing firebase. Hands on experience with tools like SVN, GIT, JIRA, Jenkins.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Preferred experience in BFSI domain.
- Design Patterns
- Kotlin Coroutines
- Unit Testing
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.