Senior Developer Salesforce Primary Cloud
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Should have 5 to 8 years of experience in Salesforce.
- Should have a proven track record across various Salesforce Clouds, with a strong emphasis on Sales and Service.
- Should be able to leverage OOB solutions and configurations, including workflow rules, process builder, flows, data security, and validations.
- Experience in Salesforce APEX, Lightning, SOQL, LWC, and APIs is required, as well as a good understanding of Salesforce communities such as Customer, Employee, and Partner communities.
- Should also have hands-on experience defining and implementing data sharing models, including custom sharing and sharing calculations.
- Experienced in the concept of asynchronous apex, including Queueable Apex, Scheduled Apex, Batch Apex, and Future Methods. It would be nice to have Health Cloud experience
- Should have experienced in the concept of asynchronous apex, including Queueable Apex, Scheduled Apex, Batch Apex, and Future Methods. It would be nice to have Health Cloud experience
- We value analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and open communication.
- Salesforce Apex
- Field Services
- Marketing Cloud
- Community Cloud
- App Exchange
- Health Cloud
- Lightning Web Components
- Salesforce Integration
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.