Senior Developer C/C++
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Participate in full-cycle development: estimate, design, implement, test and deploy
- Be involved in a code review process
- Integrate with other clients’ systems and applications
- Communicate with the customer to clarify requirements
- Drive the collaboration process with other team members
- Overall 5-9 years of production experience of C/C++ development on Linux or Unix multicore environment
- 3+ years of relevant experience developing applications using C++, preferably backend systems/systems with any sort of IPC
- Having experience with C++98 codebase is preferred, knowing how to refactor existing C++98 code/implement new features by utilizing best practices from the latest standards (C++11/14/17) is vital
- Experience with multithreading
- Java and/or Python knowledge is a plus
- Working knowledge and understanding of networking on all levels but with emphasis on understanding high-level protocols, in the order of relevance to the position: RPC/SOAP/HTTP
- Working knowledge of basic SQL; ability to work out more complex nested queries is a plus
- STL or Boost or any portable library/understanding the concepts
- Ability to get acquainted with a large codebase quickly
- Good debugging skills in a Unix environment
- Must be comfortable using the command line in a Linux environment to analyze issues/basic knowledge of how to collect information on a process
nice to have
- CORBA or gRPC/similar experience
- Experience working with custom XML-based custom communication protocols/DTD (Document type definition)
- Experience writing unit tests
- GCP/AWS knowledge
- Java/Python knowledge
- Object Oriented Design Principles
- Object Oriented Programming
- Design Patterns
- STL or Boost
- Unit Testing
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.