Senior Data Analyst/Data Modellers
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Should have experience of min 5 to 8 years
- Responsible for the conception, design, development, and deployment of data architecture and data models for cloud enterprise data warehouse.
- Analyze and translate business analytics need into long-term solution data models using the proper use of data architecture principles.
- Define all metadata standards for the enterprise data warehouse.
- Provide leadership for the data warehouse architectural direction and provide consultation to agile data teams.
- Responsible for leading the development of conceptual, logical, and physical data models.
- Enforce architectural constraints and reject designs which compromise system integrity.
- Responsible for designing and implementing detailed data warehouse models and data mappings.
- Implement Dimensional Data modelling principles in the enterprise data warehouse design.
- Provide strategic and tactical guidance with respect to data warehousing best practices and attention to quality documentation.
- Support the development and validation required throughout the entire lifecycle of the data warehousing and business intelligence system.
- Document business, functional, and technical requirements.
nice to have
- Azure Cloud
- Azure Databricks
- Power BI
- Data analysis
- Data visualization
- Data Engineering
- Data Modeling
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.