Senior Cloud Azure System Architect
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Proficiency in design and architecture implementation of cloud-based solution Azure - Cloud migration, native and hybrid Cloud Solutions, monitoring KPIs, best practices and recommendations
- Able to assess the existing maturity of client in Cloud and DevOps space, perform gap analysis and provide baseline solution
- Should have minimum 14- 18 years of experience in software industry, 7+ years in Azure and 9+years in DevOps
- Deep understanding of DevOps framework, tools and metrics for build, test and deployment automation – Configuration Management, scalable mode of infrastructure deployment and best practices
- Should have hands on experience on Automation skills
- Configuration Management tool (Ansible/Puppet/Salt)
- Containerized deployment and orchestration
- Infra deployment tool (Python, Terraform, CF)
- CI/CD (Groovy pipelines)
- Previous Application Development (Java/.Net) or System Administration experience (Linux, Windows, DBA, Storage, Networking)
- Can create system architecture documentation, work/feature-breakdown structure document and other related artifacts with deep technical details
- Strong experience with project management methodologies and frameworks (Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban)
- Able to perform client-facing technical consultancy roles, contribute to knowledge base, work in Team Lead role for small-medium sized teams, etc
- Should have 6+years in Architecture
- Hands on experience in Kubernetes
- Able to write Docker file
- Able to write Terraform
- Hands on experience in any Scripting - Bash/Shell Scripting/Python
- Linux experience is required.
- Required experience in CI/CD from the scratch
- Automation-first mindset and hands-on in primary knowledge domain
- Cloud Azure
- Bash/Shell Scripting/Python
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.