Senior Automation Test Engineer (Java, Selenium)
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Ability to create good acceptance and integration test automation scripts and integrate with Continuous integration (Jenkins/Bamboo).
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail, critical thinking, solid communication and proven leadership skills - with the ability to lead multiple test paths simultaneously.
- Strong knowledge of Software Testing Lifecycle (STLC)
- Good Experience in Coding : Core Java, & Selenium.
- Expertise on API and BDD .
- Working on test strategies and test frameworks.
- Good Experience about software development to build and use automation frameworks using technologies: Java, Selenium, Cucumber, JBehave, Soap UI, REST, JSON and XML, Eclipse IDE, etc.
- Experience in JBehave or BDD (Cucumber) framework.
- Experience in Functional, Usability, Compatibility, Accessibility, Regression, Requirements / Documentation testing.
- Experience in test planning and estimations
- Experience in web application testing (JS, HTML, CSS)
- Knowledge of common tools/technologies used in testing: SQL, XML, JSON, Fiddler, Postman, HP ALM
- Experience in API Testing - Understanding of client-server architecture and communication principles
- Basic knowledge of SQL, UNIX - Knowledge of Selenium scripts, Jenkins is added advantage
- Good communication skills Will be a plus.
- Experience working in Agile team.
- Minimum 6- 9 years of experience
nice to have
- API Rest Assured
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.