Salesforce Solution Architect Commerce Cloud (B2C-Demandware)
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements.
- Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements.
- Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Conceptualize, architect and design solutions for customers that meet customer business objectives, cost, timeline, quality and MVP
- Lead the delivery from technology perspective and delivery
- Build Salesforce Commerce Cloud SFCC
- Define and setup technical standards for SFCC solutions, setup tools and systems required for excelling in SFCC
- Define and refine ideas of accelerators that can provide competitive advantage to Epam in sales process
- Minimum 12+ years of experience in software industry. Professional Experience in developing business solutions using Salesforce Commerce Cloud Demandware
- Strong background in W3C, Accessibility Guidelines, MVC, Agile development, and tools
- Experience using SFRA, Pipelines, JS Controllers, ISML Templates
nice to have
- Experience in Demandware Script, XML, HTML5, CSS, AJAX, jQuery, JSON object definition, Java OOP / NodeJS
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C
- B2C Demandware
- web analytics
- web services (SOAP/REST)
- Open-source packages.
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.