Salesforce Senior Engineer (Vlocity)
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Experience in Salesforce Configuration and Customization, API Integration, Visualforce Pages, Triggers, Lightning, Force.com IDE, Apex Classes, Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL), Java-script and LWC (Lightning Web Component).
- Perform technical analysis, level-of-effort estimation, design, development, implementation of applications with necessary customizations and integration.
- Implementation experience of Vlocity Insurance product and knowledge of Vlocity platform offerings such as Data Raptors, Omni Script, Cards, Flex Cards, Template customization, Integration Procedure, Vlocity Action etc.
- Implementation of LWC enabled OS and its interaction with LWC components.
- Perform and plan code reviews with developers on a consistent cadence.
- Perform thorough analysis on requirements i.e., Obtain a deep understanding of the desired output
- Good understanding of Health/Media Domain.
- Minimum experience required is 5 to 8 years of experience in Salesforce
- 1 to 2 Years of Knowledge of Vlocity platform offerings such as Data Raptors, Omni Script, Cards, Flex Cards, Template customization, Integration Procedure, Vlocity Action etc.
- Apex, LWC and Integration experience
- Certifications are preferred: a. Salesforce Certified Omni Studio Developer; b. Vlocity Health Quoting Developer
- 1-3 years Salesforce LWC project.
- Experience with system integrations involving Salesforce.com web services (JSON, SOAP), as well as Vlocity Integration Procedure & Vlocity Omni studio
- Salesforce Integration
- Omni Studio
- Data Raptors
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.