Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) Solution Architect
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Lead inter-team meetings on the technical and business challenges related to our Marketing Operations initiatives.
- Manage relationships with oncoming stakeholders, particularly during projects that are M&A focused
- Understand and map Business Processes & Challenges into our technical product suite, ensuring scalable, secure, comprehensive solution designs.
- Design and then work with Technical Architects (TA) and QA (Quality Assurance) to implement and test solutions to our operational needs and challenges.
- Create, manage, and present an actionable BRD/FSD (Blueprint) that aligns to the as-is Salesforce Marketing Cloud solution, and overall system / integration environments at Salesforce.
- Identify project issues / risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve.
- Present high-level overviews of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud architecture and integration capabilities.
- Design and understand the Architecture of SFMC and connected existing middle ware and external systems.
- Document solutions and engineering flowcharts with great attention to detail.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert in one or more areas of our Business & Technical process.
- Approach every problem & scope item as an opportunity to broaden your expertise and skill set, ensuring that new developments, product changes, technical advancements are understood, and available to inform architecture delivery.
- Ensure all data, user access and communications are GDPR/ CAN-SPAM act compliant
- Excellent strategic & technical thinking. Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills, able to present complex concepts effectively at both the tactical and strategic / executive levels.
- Highly efficient team player, with the ability to also work independently in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- M&A focused Stakeholder management
- Data/process migration from other marketing tools (Eloqua, Marketo, etc.) into Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Gap Analysis
- Marketing Cloud development with AMPscript, SQL, REST/SOAP based API, and database/SFTP connectors.
- Comfort working in and with a highly distributed team and organization.
- Comfortable owning a project through to delivery
- Experience with priority management
- Expert knowledge in Marketing Cloud advanced/complex implementations, with 4+ years direct experience in the platform.
- Proven record of accomplishment of working with multi-stakeholder teams, specifically IT, M&A, Infrastructure / Security, Sales / Business Operations.
- Familiarity with Network Protocols and Services (DNS, HTTP, HTTPS), APIs (SMC, CRM, SOAP/REST), object oriented programming and design with .NET, Java, and/or PHP is preferred
- Familiarity with systems integrations such as CRM, Heroku, Content Management, POS/Commerce, or Web Analytics
- Focus - Solution architecture / design experience within SaaS, CRM, MAP (Marketing Automation Platform) is strongly preferred, specifically projects within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Certifications - Marketing Cloud certifications strongly preferred (Marketing Cloud Email Specialist, Marketing Cloud Consultant). Similar certifications against other MAPs a plus (Pardot, Eloqua)
- Technology - Marketing Cloud focus in Automation Studio, Journey Builder, Interaction Studio necessary. Related experience with CRM (Salesforce / Sales Cloud) Integration tools (JBINT, Data Stream, MCConnector) a plus.
- Education - We prefer a Bachelor's degree in business or computer science or relevant experience.
- Adaptability - Expect most of your efforts to be scrappy as we scale and evolve our team.
- Experience in Datorama, Interaction Studio, GA360 Integration, Ad Studio, and Tableau
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- REST API
can't find the job you are looking for?
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.