Salesforce - Lead Salesforce Commerce Cloud (B2B-Lightning) Developer
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- On need basis design, build and configure applications to meet up business process and application requirements.
- Lead large-scale eCommerce implementations, utilizing Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2B, providing both oversight and hands on contributions to the software design, development, and integration
- Independently lead the estimation effort for a project
- Participate in the development of conceptual and logical architectures
- Design, develop and maintain application architectures that support client’s business requirements
- Resolve integration and interfacing issues between various back-end systems
- Optimize application performance and scalability
- Minimum 8 to 12 years of experience in software industry is required.
- Experience in Salesforce Lightning B2B Commerce
- Experience in Apex, Salesforce Lightning components, Forcecom
- Strong E-commerce platform development is preferred
- Good experience at applying clean code best practices and good debugging skills
- Good understanding of Salesforce security model, Communities, and best practices
- Experience in JS, CSS
- B2B Commerce on Lightning Experience Developer certification
- B2B Commerce on Lightning Experience Administrator certification
- Salesforce Accredited B2B Commerce Administrator certification
- Salesforce Accredited B2B Commerce Developer certification
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- B2B Commerce Cloud
- Lightning Web Components
- Lightning Experience
- Salesforce Customization
- Salesforce Configuration
- Salesforce Integration
can't find the job you are looking for?
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.