Salesforce Lead Marketing Cloud (SFMC) Engineer
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Build, test and deploy marketing and email campaigns including personalization and dynamic content across different Marketing Cloud Studios
- Develop email templates, which will include coding of emails using HTML, CSS and AMPscript
- Create different Data extensions and associate them to different campaigns
- Design and configure journeys using activities within the Journey Builder to deliver multi-touchpoint campaigns post thorough testing.
- Develop end-to-end solutions for complex campaigns (with potential optimization testing) to deliver personalized customer communications (social & email)
- Use automation studio for performing actions such as imports, extracts and SQL query activities.
- Develop and deploy A/B testing strategies to roll out the control version to be used in the final email campaign.
- Respond to common business requirements and perform administrative functions within Marketing Cloud
- Maintain best practices for Marketing Automation Platforms, including troubleshooting, naming conventions, list management, etc.
- Provide troubleshooting / first line of support for stakeholders working on deliverables and encountering errors or technical issues with SFMC or Sales/Service Cloud platforms
- Should have good hands-on experience on building Cloud Pages using AMPScript and SSJS
- Perform Code Review and Code Optimization on AMP script
- Hands on experience in API call outs REST & Soap, Support and build API integrations between marketing cloud and external systems.
- Should know different methodologies like Agile, Scrum, etc.
- Should know the different reporting channels available within SFMC.
- Understand the stakeholder needs, prioritize, and manage the day-to-day tasks accordingly.
- Motivate, mentor and coach the junior members on the team and help them grow
- Conduct training programs to develop subject matter expertise in the team
- 9+ years of experience in IT and 4+ years relevant experience building solutions on the SFMC platform: Cloud Pages, Smart Forms, Web Collect, Collect Tracking, Email Studio, Social Studio, Journey Builder, Contact Builder, Audience Builder, Mobile Studio, Automation studio
- Experience with one or more leading marketing automation vendors like Adobe Experience (former Marketing) Cloud, Pega marketing Solutions, Unica.
- Prior experience implementing full cycle projects in SF Marketing Cloud.
- Experience in working in multi-platform environments, that require orchestration of data across different systems to enable marketing campaigns.
- Experience with responsive website design and various forms of online marketing including mobile, social, content, email, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Strong command of English and communication skills (Spoken and written)
- Experience with SF Marketing Cloud involving complex buyer journeys across a wide array of products and services
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both written and verbal form).
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Solid business acumen including a good sense of how a well-integrated Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce CRM systems can be utilized to improve business.
- Can work cross functionally in many areas without being constrained by your job function.
- An ability to interact and communicate effectively with others at all levels of the organization with diplomacy and tact.
- Highly strategic and able to uncover and understand business needs.
- Preferred Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications including Marketing Cloud Developer and Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Salesforce Implementation experience
- Experience within both B2C & B2B Marketing atmosphere
- Demonstrated analytical skills and the ability to think outside of the box
- Salesforce Marketing
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Cloud Pages
- Smart Forms
- Web Collect
- Email Studio
- Social Studio
- Journey Builder
- Contact Builder
- Audience Builder
- Mobile Studio
- Automation studio
can't find the job you are looking for?
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.