Salesforce CPQ Senior Developer
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Experience in Salesforce Sales Cloud and its features.
- Implementation experience of Salesforce CPQ like Price Rules, Product Rules, QCP, Quote Templates, MDQ (Multi-dimensional Quote).
- Implementation experience of Advance Approvals and Order Management, Contract Management
- Experience in configuration and Customization, API Integration, Visualforce Pages, Triggers, Lightning, Force.com IDE, Apex Classes, Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL), Java-script and LWC.
- Perform technical analysis, level-of-effort estimation, design, development, implementation of applications with necessary customizations and integration.
- Implementation of LWC enabled OS and its interaction with LWC components.
- Perform thorough analysis on requirements i.e., Obtain a deep understanding of the desired output.
- Minimum experience required is 5 to 8 years.
- 2 plus Years of experience/knowledge of Salesforce CPQ platform offerings such as Price Rules, Product Rules, QCP, Quote Templates, Advance Approvals, Order Management etc.
- Apex, LWC and Integration experience
- Experience in Conga Document generation integration
- Experience in e-signature setup with conga and DocuSign
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ deployment tools
- 1-3 years Salesforce LWC project.
- Experience with system integrations involving Salesforce.com web services (JSON, SOAP)
nice to have
- Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist Certification
- Salesforce Platform developer 1 Certification
- Price Rules
- Product Rules
- Quote Templates
- Contract Management
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.