Salesforce Commerce Cloud Lead Engineer (B2C-Demandware)
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Design, build and configure applications to meet up business process and application requirements
- Participate in review of business functional requirements
- Design and development of new features and customizations
- Assist in identification and analysis of errors
- Assist/Guide junior developers and designers
- Perform peer review of the code
- 8+ years hands on experience in Salesforce with at least 3 years in Demandware
- Salesforce B2C Commerce Demandware
- Good knowledge/Strong in Salesforce Cloud Commerce using SFRA/Controllers/Pipeline Business Manager configurations
- Experience with integrating third party APIs (i.e. payment providers)
- Comfortable with latest ECMA Script features
- Knowledge in Clean code best practices & good debugging skills
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C
- B2C Demandware
- Open-source packages
can't find the job you are looking for?
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.