Quality Engineering Sr. Test Data Management
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Ability of Test Data Requirement gathering and mapping to technical solutions.
- 5-8 years of IT Experience in Data related Quality Engineering (major in TDM, Database Testing etc.)
- Enterprise level TDM Implementation experience using any of the COTs products like Informatica TDM, Broadcom TDM, IBM Optim, GenRocket, Delphix etc.
- At least one of the Scripting languages experiences (Python, Shell, Perl etc.)
- Good to have any of the industry domain understanding like Healthcare, Insurance, BFS etc.
- Exposure to Enterprise Data Architectures
- Database expert (RDBMS, NO-SQL) with experience around any of the SQL programming like PL-SQL, T-SQL etc.
- Mandatory to have Tosca Certifications
- Experience in Building Logical and Physical Models (non-production)
- Experience in Schema maintenance, archival / backups, database refresh etc."
can't find the job you are looking for?
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.