Quality Engineering Sr.Automation Mobile Testing
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Experience in testing React applications
- Min 5-8 Years of experience in Mobile Testing using tools like Appium, Selendroid, UIAutomator.
- Expertise in performing different types of Testing: Black Box Testing (Functional Testing), White Box testing, System Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Acceptance Testing, Sanity Testing, Back End Testing, GUI Testing, Adhoc Testing and API Testing on web services (SOAP and REST).
- Solid knowledge of automation testing in Robot framework.
- Good experience in reviewing business requirement document and software requirement documents, test cases and their execution, also coordinated with developers for fixing defects.
- Extensive experience in using JUnit framework for Unit testing, Maven and Ant for Project building tool, and worked with Jenkins/Hudson for Continuous Integration.
- Strong understanding of technical mainframe testing strategies.
- Experienced in automation mainly based on WebDriver and TestNG framework with Java programming language.
- Worked on Angular Js testing using protractor.
- Extensive experience in Quality Center/ALM 11.52 in defining relationships between requirements, test plans, test lab, test cases, scripts and defects.
- Experienced working with automated testing tools including LoadRunner, Selenium, Quality Center under Different Environments for various applications adhering to different industry standards.
- Proficient in using test automation tools such as Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Web driver 2.0, Selenium Grid, HP QTP and Mercury Quality Center to develop automation testing scripts for web and client server applications.
- Having enough knowledge on Junit, TestNG framework for Unit testing, Maven and Ant for Project building tool, Jenkins/Hudson for Continuous Integration.
- Expertise in using different Spying tools like Firebug and Fire path element as a Firefox add - on for addressing web elements using locator's ID, Class name, CSS Selector, Xpath etc.
- Expertise in performing manual testing Mobile Application Testing using Appium.
- Experience in all phases of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Bug life Cycle and methods like Waterfall and Agile (SCRUM, SCRUM-BAN), Waterfall and Extreme Programming (XP).
- Implemented automation scripts for Cucumber framework using Gherkin scripting language.
- Experience working in Agile (Scrum) methodology in cross functional team with knowledge of Agile software testing and development lifecycle.
- Good experience in Functional Testing, UAT, Integration testing, System testing, Exception testing and Backend Testing of Mobile application.
- Experience in analyzing business requirements & specifications, planning, development and execution of Test Plans, Creating Test scenarios & Test cases mapping to the requirements.
- Knowledge of relational databases and create SQL queries to view successful transactions of data.
- Mobile Testing
- Core Java
can't find the job you are looking for?
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.