Quality Engineering Senior Automation Test Engineer JS
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Explore existing solution and introduce improvements
- Onboard new Test automation engineers
- Coordinate work of TA team, provide mentorship
- Closely cooperate with joint Test Automation teams from customers’ and 3rd party vendor side
- Work with QA Managers to align with prioritization and strategic approaches
- Test Automation Framework development and maintenance
- Port over existing tests to new solution and restructuring them
- Build stable integration test package
- Fill in gaps in test coverage and add new scenarios
- Work closely with the Business Analyst and Development team in order to deliver the tasks in time and with the expected quality
- Bring ideas regarding test / code design
- Minimum experience in Automation Testing 5- 8 years.
- Hands on experience on Protractor or Mocha or Chai or Jest or Puppeteer or Cypress
- Hands on experience on API Automation, Test Strategy, Writing test cases and on Test Automation framework
- Protractor or Mocha or Chai or Jest or Puppeteer or Cypress
- UI automation
- Web driver I/O
- API testing
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.