Quality Engineering Lead Automation Mobile Testing
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- To perform in-sprint testing, regression testing, QA release sign-off, providing automation coverage using the existing framework, and developing framework as per defined workflow and business logic.
- Work with mobile application testing on Android, iPhone, Emulator, and Simulator to perform Mobile App testing, phone functionality, and native app testing.
- To create, maintain and upgrade CI/CD pipelines and Quality Gates
- Work on automation script development, enhancements, maintenance, and research tickets for Mobile(iOS, Android), UI, and API applications
- Required to raise successful MRs based on code standards and compliance
- Improve code quality by introducing clean code standards, following OOP and SOLID principles along with introducing the Flow Model Pattern and Tri-Layer Testing Architecture
- Analyze the existing automation framework, maintain the automation test suite, and increase automation test coverage.
- Overall experience of 8-12 years in Software testing and 5+ years of automation testing experience in Mobile, UI, API
- Willingness to grow skillset and learn new technologies
- Ability and willingness to work in the following industry frameworks such as Calabash, WebdriverIO, XCUITest, Espresso, Robot Framework
- iOS Test Automation Frameworks
- Mobile APIs
- Mobile SDK/Applications
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.