Power BI Architect
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Ability to cope in a complex and fast-changing business environment, and to respond calmly and rationally to changing aspirations in a deadline-driven situation.
- Proactively implement and further develop best practices across the group, in areas of quality improvement, architecture reviews, reuse and refactoring, design specifications, and technical documentation
- Proposing the right data and visualization solutions to business against their requirements, which will involve rapidly transforming raw data into actionable information using ETL
- Design, create and tune physical database objects (tables, views, indexes) to support logical and dimensional models
- Minimum 15+years of experience is required.
- Solid experience in building enterprise grade dashboards using Power BI / Tableau / Qlik or any standard visualization tool, aggregating data from multiple sources
- Work in an extremely Agile environment with continuous user interaction. Take the lead in working on dashboarding PoCs utilizing rapid prototyping principles
- Number crunching skills, and a good understanding of various data representation and storage formats
- Experience with dimensional modelling and creating data models. Ability to write and fine tune SQL queries as required
- Experience with a couple of standard and cloud data sources, including MS SQL Server, Oracle DBMS, Snowflake, Postgres, AWS Data Lake, Amazon Redshift
- Experience in ETL / ELT tools like Informatica, Azure Data Factory, AWS Glue, SSIS
- Extensive experience with Power BI, M and DAX functions
- Good understanding of Python scripts and data processing with the Pandas library
- Experience in writing complex DAX functions in Power BI, Some experience with Power Query, Power Apps
- Absolutely awesome with UI elements and UX design
- BI Architect
- Power BI
- Azure databricks
- Azure Cloud
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.