Open Source Technology Sr. Software Engineer - Java8, Spring Boot
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Improving ENGx culture in a team with iterative improvements;
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, Application Developers, QA, Architects and PO's;
- Designing and developing low-latency, scalable, high available, distributed application services and delivering high-availability and performance;
- Preparation and decomposition User Stories to tasks for the team;
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code;
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications;"
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of experience as a Java Developer within production projects
- Good knowledge in Spring (Boot, Core, Data, etc.)
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB and Redis
- Experience building Java REST API with Spring Boot
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
nice to have
- Java 8
- Spring Boot
- REST API
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.