Open Source Technology Sr. Software Engineer (Java, Microservices)
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Participate in team prioritization discussions with Product/Business stakeholders
- Estimate and own delivery tasks (design, dev, test, deployment, configuration, documentation) to meet the business requirements
- Automate build, operate, and run aspects of software
- Drive code/design/process trade-off discussions within their team when required
- Report status and manage risks within their primary application/service
- Drive integration of services focusing on customer journey and experience
- Perform demos/acceptance discussions in interacting with Product owners
- Understands operational and engineering experience, actively works to improve experience and metrics in ownership area
- Develop complete understanding of end-to-end technical architecture and dependency systems
- Drive adoption of technology standards and opinionated frameworks, and review coding, test, and automation work of team members
- Mentor and guide new and less-experienced team members
- Identify opportunities to improve an overall process and trim waste
- Share and seek knowledge within their Guild/Program to drive reuse of patterns/libraries/practices and enhance productivity
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in Software industry
- Hands on experience on experience in JAVA, Spring Boot, Microservices
- Strong problem solver and critical thinker.
- Should have very good communication skill
- Core JAVA
- Spring Boot
- Design Pattern
can't find the job you are looking for?
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.