Open Source Technology Sr. Engineer - Java8, Spring Boot,Microservices
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Take part in software design activities & discussions.
- Write production quality code.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of experience as a Java Developer within production projects
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related subject.
- Comfortable with practicing TDD and pair programming.
- Well versed in DevOps approach and concepts.
- Experience Object Oriented design principles. (SOLID)
- Experience functional programming design principles.
- Good knowledge on Java standard library.
- Hands on experience with Spring and/or Spring Boot.
- Experience in designing and working with REST APIsExperience in agile software development.
- Experience and proficiency in using Linux/bash shell.
- Using and deploying to cloud platforms.
- Experience in cloud native development.
- Experience in microservices patterns and deployments.
- Knowledge or experience with Kotlin, Golang and/or Rust.
- Experience in using code quality tools like SonarCube.
- Experience in developing high performance and high capacity services."
- Java 8
- Spring Boot
- REST API
can't find the job you are looking for?
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.