Open Source Technology Sr.Engineer - Java, React.JS
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Own the core development team and deliverables.
- Own development team’s tools, processes, and quality / performance of the work produced by the team.
- Work in a full Lean/Agile collaborative environment - including meetings, iterative development, estimations and design sessions.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts and PMs to estimate and plan work, provide status updates to stakeholders and executives.
- Work with senior developers, software architects and quality assurance engineers to resolve development roadblocks.
- Work with distributed teams across various time zones.
- Own the relationships with key supporting teams.
- Report critical issues to management effectively, timely, and with clarity.
- Hands-on system design and development as needed.
- Hands-on mentoring of the team.
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant development experience is required.
- Excellent knowledge of Java 8, Spring boot,Rest Webservices, Microservices
- Excellent English communication skills & experience in client-facing communications (developers communicate with stakeholders directly)
- Self-management and strong prioritization skills
- Able to work in agile environment without direct supervision
- Thinker with agile mindset, who can cope with changes without undue distress
- Readiness to ask the questions - go straight to the client, collect and analyze the needs
- Willingness to adapt to changing requirements and ability to prioritize accordingly
- Active learner who is passionate about technology and keeps up to date with technology changes
- Spring Boot
can't find the job you are looking for?
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.