Open Source Technology Sr. Engineer (GOLANG, AWS, Microservices)
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- A penchant for collaboration & a team player who can work collaboratively to drive impact across orgs.
- Be open to candid feedback for improvement, when required step up to the role of a tech-lead to ensure effective coordination and communication.
- Independent to explore all the endpoints in the UBER environment and coordinate with different Line of Business to understand the correct microservice for a business use case. Ability to convert a high-level PRD into a detailed ERD for execution. Coordinate with business teams to understand the functional requirement and convert it into engineering logic.
- Should have minimum experience of 5 to 8 years in software industry.
- Strong hands-on experience in understanding requirements.
- Exceptional debugging and problem-solving skills on a large codebase.
- Be a proactive thinker and demonstrate a keen sense to find solutions to challenging problems.
- Product sense: Create more than beautiful code. Play a crucial role in choosing what we build and how we build it.
can't find the job you are looking for?
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.