EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Min 4 to 6 years of enterprise software product development experience
- Proven technical problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of SQL Databases
- Having very good hands on experience on Java 8/11
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with client-server architecture, HTTP, REST
- Dependency injection, services and APIs
- Working knowledge of support processes and tools
- Upper Intermediate English is essential.
- Strong analytical thinking and ability to solve algorithmic tasks.
- Strong OO design and OO programming skills.
- Solid experience working with Java core.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong analytical thinking and ability to solve algorithmic tasks.
- Strong competencies in data structures & software design.
- Web application development experience.
- Strong communication skills and capability of successful collaboration with cross- functional teams.
- Java 8/11
- REST API
- Design Patterns
- Problem Solving
can't find the job you are looking for?
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.