Open Source Technology Software Engineer-Java, DS Algo
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,600 employees and customers in more than 45 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum one of the top 20 Fastest-Growing organisations.
- Collaborate with product owners and architects on making design decisions
- Develop end user application with high scalability and high throughput
- Provide technical and design guidance and create standards
- Improve, optimize and identify opportunities for improved software development processes
- Expertise in designing enterprise applications
- Strong knowledge of Data structures and Algorithms - Stacks, Queues, Linked list, Trees, Searching, Sorting, Greedy Algorithms.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking
- Independent and strong ownership of business problems and technical solutions
- Strong Communication and inter-personal skills
- Mastery on algorithms and data structures
- Experience with open source (Apache Projects, Spring, Maven etc.)
- Deep understanding of Kafka and streaming
- Experience with automated testing (TDD, Mocking, Unit/Functional/Integration)
- Expert knowledge of the Java language, platform, ecosystem and underlying concepts and constructs
- Hands on with engineering excellence, CI/CD tools and practices
- Knowledge of common design patterns and design principles
- Good knowledge and experience with security constructs – OpenID, OAuth2.0, TLS, OWASP"
- Strong knowledge of Data structures and Algorithms - Stacks, Queues, Linked list, Trees - Searching, sorting, greedy Algorithms.
- Should have min 3-5 years of experience in Software Industry.
- Java 8
- Data Structures
- Spring boot
- REST API
- Design Pattern
can't find the job you are looking for?
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.