Open Source Technology Senior Software Engineer (Java_React JS)
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Participate in all aspects of SaaS product development, from requirements analysis to product release and sustaining
- Work in a team to implement features and partner with Product Managers, UX experts, Architects, and QA to develop implementation plans with a focus on innovation, quality, sustainability, and delivering value to our clients
- Learn and adopt cutting edge technologies and tools to build best of class enterprise SaaS solutions.
- Responsible for delivery of high-quality enterprise offerings to schedules
- Min 5 to 8 years of enterprise software product development experience
- The candidate should have excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- The candidate is expected to have excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Enterprise Design Patterns
- Good in communication (Interaction with global teams/business is very important)
- Steep learning curve ability to learn and apply new technology in development
- Must have Strong problem-solving mindset
- Confident and resourceful in the face of challenges
- Should have worked on at least one end to end Development project from scratch
- Strong understanding of best coding practices, OO Design, design patterns and Restful web services.
- Hands on experience on database preferably SQLServer
- Java 8
- Spring Boot
- Unit Testing
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.