Open Source Technology Senior Engineer (Core Java, DS Algo, Elastic Search)
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Experience developing / maintaining web applications based on modern search engines such as Solr / Elasticsearch, including indexing, query parsing, relevance tuning, etc.
- Understanding of configuration and performance tuning large clusters
- Develop custom solutions using Apache nifi, Airflow, Spark, Kafka, Hive, and/or Spring Cloud Data Flow
- Should have min 5 to 8 years of experience in software industry.
- Hands on experience on Java8, Data structures, Algorithms, Spring Boot, Microservices, Rest API, Design Pattern, Problem Solving & Knowledge on any cloud.
- Understanding of Elastic Cluster and installing plugins
- Experience with and understanding of software design as it relates to Elasticsearch deployments or distributed computing / system architecture
- Strong knowledge of Data structures , Algorithms & Multithreading
- Experience with Elastic Search
- Working knowledge of and proven experience with Elasticsearch and Kibana
- Experience indexing and administrating Elasticsearch indexes
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking
- Independent and strong ownership of business problems and technical solutions
- Strong Communication and inter-personal skills
- Strong experience with AWS (S3, Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway etc.)
- Experience with open source (Apache Projects, Spring, Maven etc.)
- Deep understanding of Kafka and streaming
- Experience with automated testing (TDD, Mocking, Unit/Functional/Integration)
- Expert knowledge of the Java language, platform, ecosystem and underlying concepts and constructs
- Hands on with engineering excellence, CI/CD tools and practices
- Knowledge of common design patterns and design principles
- Domain knowledge in Financial Industry and Capital Markets is a plus"
- Core java
- Data structures, Algorithms & Multithreading
- Solr / Elasticsearch, including indexing, query parsing, relevance tuning,
- AWS (Lambda, DynamoDB)
- Rest API
- Design Pattern
- Problem Solving
can't find the job you are looking for?
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.