Open Source Technology Lead Software Engineer (Java, React JS)
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Contribute to application development, bug fixes, testing and implementation services working with stakeholders for a variety of projects ranging from low to high complexity.
- Handle migrations and infrastructure upgrades for the supported applications.
- Prepare/update functional and technical design documents describing the solutions it implements.
- Handle builds, CI/CD, releases for supported applications.
- Minimum experience of 5-8 years
- Agile and Nimble mindset with flexibility to work on different aspects of the solution stack and close collaboration across team members will be essential. Effective problem-solving coupled with analytical and technical skillset will be also essential for the success of this role.
- Must have core Java knowledge including experience of developing API’s
- Must have knowledge of SDLC practices such as Git, Maven, Mockito, Junit etc.
- Must have knowledge of Databases, SQL, No SQL, Big Data etc.
- Knowledge of Messaging system such as Kafka, Rabbit MQ, Apache Flink etc.
- Knowledge of frameworks like hibernate, JDBC, Caches etc.
- Knowledge of wire formats like JSON, XML, Avro etc.
- Ability to integrate with third party tools and frameworks for rapid prototyping and development where applicable
- DS Algo
- React JS
- Spring Boot
- Rest API
- Design Pattern
- Problem Solving
can't find the job you are looking for?
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.