Mulesoft Lead Developer
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,600 employees and customers in more than 45 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum one of the top 20 Fastest-Growing organisations.
- As a Lead Developer for one of our API Squads, you will be responsible for a mix of low-level design, development, code review, and complex problem-solving.
- Need to work closely with Technical Designers and Solution Architects to formulate API designs, ensuring that engineering standards and best practices are delivered.
- Deliver high-quality, scalable cloud-ready APIs with deep knowledge of one modern language
- Ensure delivery of your Sprint Commitments to high-quality standards with minimal defect leakage
- Support API Engineering Squad engagement with partner teams such as EMS, DevOps COE, and Infrastructure
- Develop the API Engineering Team knowledge and standards and provide Technical Mentorship to junior team members
- Resolve problems, execute POCs, engage in technical debates, and show a genuine interest in your field
- Minimum 8 to 12 years of software development experience
- 5+ years of full-stack experience, specializing in delivering high-quality, scalable cloud-ready APIs with deep knowledge of one modern language
- 3+ years of experience with Core Java, Spring Framework, or Spring Boot
- 3+ years of experience with MuleSoft 4
- Strong knowledge of modern CI/CD automation tooling and experience in build and deployment automation excellence
- Excellent knowledge of Source Code Management systems and optimizing use for large software delivery teams
- Good infrastructure knowledge and experience with hybrid-cloud architectures
- Preferred experience in Retail/Banking domain
- Mule API
- Mule ESB
- Cloud hub
- Design Patterns
- Data Weave
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.